Yeah. In the morning. At this point in my night I'm thinking: BREAKFAST...MUST HAVE BREAKFAST.
Oh, and y a w n. I'm beyond ready to crawl into bed with my little family, but alas...2 more hours. :/
Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Nurse's Day. You guys are awesome and I just feel thankful to do a job that I love and that is thoroughly awesome.
On that note....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. To my mom: you are wonderful, smart, and patient. Thanks for teaching me so many things and always being the coolest mom of all the kids I knew (trust me...many of them, to this day, still talk about how cool my mom was/is). To my mother-in-law: you are amazing, kind, and loving. I am so grateful to call you my second mother and friend! Not to mention, you raised an incredible son who I have the pleasure of calling my husband. To my sister-in-law: you are raising the sweetest boy in the world. Thanks for being so good at making babies! I can't wait to meet the next one!
To everyone else out there I love (grandmas/aunties/friends/mothering folk): you are inspiring. Thank you for being so wonderful.
I apologize in advance for sleeping through your special day.
Love x 34567890,
Ash
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sure missed you on Mother's Day :(
Looking forward to spending time with you, Chris and V this weekend :)
Post a Comment