I have to say that one of the best (or most anti-productive) investments we made when we moved in together was our Netflix subscription. We had that set up before we'd changed our address. Besides the obvious perks, it has allowed me to indulge in my number one obsession: documentaries.
I've been taking some suggestions off of
this list for my month of
TV watching hanging out without Christian. Here are a few amazing documentaries available for instant viewing (woo hoo!) on Netflix that I have really enjoyed. Some are thought provoking, some are interesting, some make me angry, and some make me cry. Filmmaking at its best! Look them up and enjoy them.
What are your fave documentaries? Anything I should add to my list?
Happy Wednesday (and happy documentary watching).
Ash & Vies
2 comments:
Ooh, thank you for posting that link to the best documentaries! We just got netflix and a Roku box and I think I'm going to print out that list and put it next to my remote control :)
Oh man, I love documentaries on Netflix! I did a post a couple weeks ago about the ones I've been watching, haha. Babies was great!!
Post a Comment