We're decorating the Christmas tree tonight and enjoying our last day in Tucson tomorrow (it went by too fast!!!). Last year on Thanksgiving, Christian was still an MS1 and was studying for his anatomy class like a crazy man. He spent the entire weekend (after meals and food coma) studying and even brought a skull model to town with us. This weekend was the complete opposite, both of us in school-free bliss. It has been the absolute best.
I hope everyone else is enjoying the extended weekend. Back to the grind in a few days....






1 comments:
Ok, so I have to hate this post by default cause I'm a 2x ASU alum. GO DEVILS!
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, this looks like so much fun! I love a good spirited football game and dang, yo family is good lookin'. It feels so good to be out of school, even for a minute, right? Enjoy it :)
Post a Comment