Saturday, January 1, 2011

WE'RE MARRIED!!!!

On December 18th, we had an AMAZING wedding that we will never forget. We can't wait to share all the photos and details with you very very soon.

We just got back from our honeymoon about 4 hours ago and, believe it or not, it feels so good to be home!  Again, photos galore and.....just for you wonderful folks.....we blogged the entire honeymoon for you! We wanted you guys to share the fantastic-ness with us, as many of your wonderful gifts allowed some of the best parts of our trip to become a reality! Once I get the photos organized (just a day or two, I promise) I'll have it up. All 13 days of it!

Here's a sneak peek of what our photographer has done so far! Incredible! And Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

beautiful pictures!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com